For those who are new in the social media industry, “influencers” are those people who made an impact or have an influence within the anime community. However, they are not just simple individuals on social media. Instead, they comprise of the bloggers, websites, or YouTubers. Meanwhile, measuring and rating those anime influencers entail different aspects which include the following:
- Number of views
- Depending on the monthly statistics
- Number of subscribers (YouTube)
- Number of followers (Social Media)
Just like online games, another thing to consider in terms of measurement of those influencers is the location. Remember that it is an irrelevant aspect to take into account in order to make things simple. Just like this list, this is only applicable for English speaking websites and YouTube channels. Meanwhile, to check for popular anime, visit https://equalpaybackproject.com/site/kissanime/.
List of Anime Influencers in All Platforms:
To come up with the list, platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, to name a few, are used.
Anime Influencers based on Total Public Views
- Crunchyroll – having total views of about 40M+
- MyAnimeList – with 37M+ views
- Funimation – a total of 27.6M+ views
- TeamFourStar – garnered public views of around 22.9M+
- MaSTAR Media – acquired total views of 16M+
Follower and/or subscriber counts under this list are measured based on YouTubers and websites visitors.
- Swagkage (5M+)
- Anime News Network (5M+)
- ViniiTube (4.6M+)
- Anime Balls Deep (4.5M+)
- Viz Media (4.6M+)
List of Anime Influencers on Social Media:
This list of anime influencers are measured based on their followers on social media.
Anime Influencers based on Total Followers
- Tokyo Otaku Mode – with a total of 21M+ followers
- Funimation – followers count is up to 6M+
- Crunchyroll – having followers of around 5M+
- TeamFourStar – acquired social media followers of about 4M+
- Manga Tokyo – social media followers are counted up to 3.5M+
Social Media Outliers:
Aside from the huge numbers of social media followers, some of these outliers perform outrageous results due to their monthly views.
- Sankaku Complex
- Anime Motivation
- Mothers Basement
- Honeys Anime
- Anime Balls Deep
Followers count are really relevant in measuring the anime influencers, however it is not as crucial as what people think. Even with that so, YouTubers have the excellent authority of a personal brand.